Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The bugs present in my life

Since the past week malfunctions in my life include the following:
The error messages read: 
Error Code: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query Error Code: 2006 MySQL server has gone away The timeouts are as follows: mysql> show variables like "%timeout%"; | Variable_name | Value | | connect_timeout | 10 | | delayed_insert_timeout | 300 | and more...


But on the other hand, I've been trying to improve track on what goes on in my life:
- Doing some cardio daily to loose those extra pounds
- Procastinating in the shower to over come malfuction and timeout in my programs
- Some more procastinating while re writing extensive lines of coding and still getting them wrong.
- ...And some more procastinating thinking of what movie to watch at this time of the night. I am flexing my bicep while I type this. 


No comments: