Monday, August 24, 2009

Stage 1-2

Alright so I applied for the visa on the 16th of July 2009. Since then I've been waiting and waiting. A few weeks back I received my passport with some missing documents checklist and a medical exam form which I had to take with the prescribed doctor by the Canadian embassy. So the missing documents were somewhat like this:

- Re submit passport after medical exam.
- Parent's Bank statements.
- Proof of relatives living in Canada.(Preferably their permanent resident card or Canadian passport)
- Proof of relation ship to sponsor. ( I did exactly understand what I had to attach with this but I got an affidavit made stating my relation ship to my sponsor and his signature and some of his private information, I Guess that should do the trick).
- Proof of Sponsors Business.(Business ownership papers and Tax papers).

After I was done with all these documents, I was unable to find a quick appointment with a doctor for a medical exam. Until I found a really good place called NMI(Neuro Medical Institute) which made my procedure wholesome and quick.

I instantly submitted my documents in about 2 days.

Since then I have no clue of when I'll be flying, for my classes start by 7th September.

:: Stage 1-2 ::
*..The Wait..*

No comments: