Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The car that got robbed!

It was just a usual morning at our house with all our busy schedules
My father left home at 9:30, his drive to his office is about 30 minutes. Once he reached just near the office, he saw two men on a bike that were continuously following him, he did not notice but as he was parking his car they stopped (of course they showed him a pistol) him told him to shift at the back seat of the car. Drove him to the street near by, then they told him to get out of the car and they left with the car + all that the things the car contained. They gave him his Oakley shades back though :P
My dad called me from an unknown number and told me to call him back.
I called him and he told me the scenario I mentioned above, thanks to the person that helped him by dropping him off to his office and letting him use his cell phone.

The car contained a Dell inspiron 6000 with all the email backup and data in it.
A black berry curve that contained the copy of email data and importantly the CONTACTS.
All the check books, credit/debit cards, National ID card, license and Contact cards that were kept in the wallet.
And of course my Audio CD's :(

A blasphemy that happened to us, I though of sharing here.

1 comment:

Samia's Blog said...

That must have sucked for ur dad :(